All interested applicants should email their resume to David Lattner, Headmaster
Part Time Development Director
Trinity Christian School is is dividing the Admissions and Development positions into two separate positions. TCS is seeking a part-time (10 hours per week) Development Director for the 2019-2020 school year. The job of the Development Director is to develop and lead all activities related to the school’s fundraising efforts.
- be primarily responsible for all activities related to the Annual Fund drive, and recommend to the board and administration strategies for increasing annual fund giving and participation
- assist the administration with capital campaign fund raising activities, including grant writing and other methods
- maintain a database of all donors and gifts, send acknowledgments of donations, and recommend ways of recognizing and thanking donors for their gifts
- maintain the TCS alumni database and establish contact with alumni for the purpose of maintaining contact as well as increasing giving to TCS
- coordinate with the Parent-Teacher Fellowship and Booster Club and their fundraising activities
- be responsible for the public relations publications of TCS, including a quarterly newsletter and other possible publications (either print or electronic)
- work with the Admissions Director to recommend strategies for best using the advertising budget of TCS
- coordinate outreach to other churches in the Statesboro community to promote TCS
- make recommendations regarding other public relations activities to increase awareness of TCS in the community
- promote and manage Georgia Qualified Education Expense Tax Credit Program donations
- make recommendation for increasing parental involvement in school activities and planning school events that bring the school community together.
Candidates must have a Christian profession of faith, be a member of an evangelical church, and be committed to the mission of Trinity Christian School. A bachelor’s degree and computer skills are required, and experience in the area of development/fundraising is preferred. A base salary is included with an annual bonus based on meeting performance goals. Interested applicants should send your resume to Headmaster David Lattner at email@example.com .
Upper School Math/Science Teacher
Qualified applicants must have a testimony of faith in Jesus Christ for their salvation, be active members of an evangelical church, have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in middle grades education, math or science, and teacher certification.
High School English Teacher
Courses to be taught are English I (9th grade), American Literature (10th), British Literature (11th), and World Literature (12th). Emphasis is on classic and modern literature, literary analysis, and composition. All courses are taught at a college-preparatory/Pre-AP/AP level.
Qualified applicants must have a testimony of faith in Jesus Christ for their salvation, be active members of an evangelical church, have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in English, high school teacher certification, and several years of successful secondary English teaching experience.